- Issues 225-... are available on the website of Peeters Publishers.
- Issues 1-236 are available on the website of JSTOR.
- Issues 1-220 are available in the archive on this website.
- Authors are permitted to deposit the accepted versions of their manuscripts (with peer review but without the publisher's layout) in institutional and subject repositories, e.g. PhilArchive or PhilSci Archive, or to post them on their personal websites. There is no embargo period for the accepted versions.
- Authors are permitted to post the published versions of their manuscripts after an embargo period, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- After an embargo period of 5 years, the published versions (or versions of record) of all articles are made freely and permanently available online on the journal's website.
- Guillermo Badia, John N. Crossley, LLoyd Humberstone. Axiomatization via translation: Hiż's warning for predicate logic.
- Ekaterina Kubyshkina, Mattia Petrolo. What is normal?
- Tim Lethen. Gödel's modal dogmatic logic and the Filioque: a case study.
- Vincent Coumans, Joachim Frans, Henk W. de Regt. Explanation, understanding, and definitions in Mathematics.
- Matteo Pascucci Claudio, E.A. Pizzi. Permanence vs. termination: a logical analysis.
- Nissim Francez. A glimpse into higher-order connexive logics.
The archive can be accessed here.